At only 2 hours from Paris by TGV and 1h30 from the Atlantic coast, Angoulême is easily accessible!
- Autoroute A10 Paris / Bordeaux ; exit Poitiers/Cognac
By train – SNCF
- Angoulême / Paris Montparnasse (18 TGV per day) : 2H10
- Lille / Angoulême : 4H00
- Aéroport de Roissy / Angoulême : 3H10
- Londres / Angoulême : 5H00
- Bruxelles / Angoulême : 5H20
- Bordeaux / Angoulême : 0H55
Getting around town
Taxi- Radios Taxis d’Angoulême : (+33)126.96.36.199.55
Angoulême is 2h10 from Paris and 45 minutes from Bordeaux by TGV train.
Learners will be met by Hélène at the airport or at the train station. Please provide details concerning your arrival in Angoulême at least 2 weeks in advance. Once you arrive, look out for someone holding a sign with “Live French” on it. Taxis will also be available upon request.